Respondus LockDown Browser: Instructure Must Approve Plug-In -- Who is my rep?

Jump to solution
MatthewYoung2
Community Member

At my institution we have installed and enabled Respondus LockDown Browser. Our teachers can open the LDB dashboard and select which tests they want to use the LDB for. When an activity is chosen, we see the message "Error" with a button that says "Fix it". When the teacher chooses to fix it, it shows "Resolved" with a green check mark, but then reverts to "Error Fix it" when the page is refreshed. It worked fine when we used it last year, so I'm not sure why we're having the problems now.

Respondus customer service helped us to determine that we have everything installed and configured correctly, we just need Instructure to approve the plug in. 

I am new to the position of Instructional Technologist in my district, and I don't know who our Canvas rep is that would handle situations like this, where Instructure must step in for a resolution. I've submitted several tickets (for various requests) through support@instructure.com as far back as July, and have only received case numbers from the auto-generated system.

How do I know if I have a rep for my institution, and how do I get connected with him/her?

Does anyone else have this experience? I'm sure they are swamped with tickets, so I'd love to know if there is a reasonable approach that is effective for resolution.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi!

I see your tickets in our system, but unfortunately, they have not been escalated to Canvas. Your Canvas Administrator needs to acknowledge them and then send them to Instructure. As soon as they are escalated, our L1 Agents will take a look. They've been really dependable about getting responses out quickly, even during our busiest season.

View solution in original post