cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lee16031
Community Member

Sorting gradebook by assignment

Last semester the gradebook had a drop-down menu that allowed me to select and view only one type of assignment at a time, how do I bring that back? I loved it! 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
brian_t_anders
Community Contributor

What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello lee16031...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted your question on January 11, 2019.  For clarification, could you please tell us if you are using the older version of the Gradebook or the New Gradebook?  Please refer to the example screen shots in these Guides:

You'll be able to tell which Gradebook interface you are using by looking at the set of menu options you have available (and also where they are located on your screen).

Also, if you have been able to find an answer to your question since you first posted this question back in January, please share what you have learned by posting a message below.

For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we have not heard back from you and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic since  @brian_t_anders ' reply later that afternoon.  However, that will not keep you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's okay with you.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon, Joshua.