cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SamuelMoody

Speedgrader Slow Lately?

Jump to solution

Is there a reason why Speedgrader may be slow lately from the back end? High speed connection at home and at school, grading used to be a breeze. But I find I'm waiting 10-15 seconds for student submissions (images) to load, and every few students there is some type of error and I need to reload the page. I've noticed this getting worse in the last week or so.

Anyone else having this issue and is Instructure aware this is a problem? 

In the words of an anonymous modern philosopher -- I ain't got time for this! 

Thank you! 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ethan-franks
Instructure
Instructure

Hello @SamuelMoody

Sorry to hear that you are having latency issues with the speedgrader. We went ahead and looked into your speedgraders for multiple of your courses, but we didn't experience any delay. Are you still having the issue? 

Issues like this can happen if there is a lot of traffic on your institution's site. If that was an issue, then it should clear up. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ethan-franks
Instructure
Instructure

Hello @SamuelMoody

Sorry to hear that you are having latency issues with the speedgrader. We went ahead and looked into your speedgraders for multiple of your courses, but we didn't experience any delay. Are you still having the issue? 

Issues like this can happen if there is a lot of traffic on your institution's site. If that was an issue, then it should clear up. Let us know if you have any other questions.