Strayer University

Jump to solution
KarismaBlackwel
Community Member

Hello, 😆

I am trying to figure out how I am to learn all the outcomes that are within the Strayer University such as with the Work Related Program while I am attending the college. I really would love to figure out all the ins and outs to finding a hybrid part-time or Full-time Job that is also Hybrid as well so that I can make money while attending school at the same time and still find time to be an administrator at my homeschool program for my two students. At the woodbridge youth program i teach 5th and 6th Grade all year long. If there are any ideas that anyone can add advice or input on feel free to do so.

Warm Regards,

Karisma Blackwell😁

0 Likes
2 Solutions
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there, @KarismaBlackwel ...

I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website.  This site is a place where people can post questions about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System), submit new ideas for enhancements to Canvas, read Canvas Guides (written tutorial and video tutorials), and much more.

It sounds like you might want to reach out to folks at your school who might be able to better assist you with the questions you have.

If you have specific questions about Canvas, we can try and help with those questions.  However, if there are specific questions you have about the curriculum in your course, those questions will have to be addressed by your instructor.

Your instructor may also be able to set you in the right direction for the questions you have above.

How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

Good luck, and let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

NicolePitre
Community Member

I would recommend some self-reflection and time management. Step back look at your tasks organize them from the most important to the least important. Set yourself up with the calendar on Outlook, you can get updates customized to your schedule daily hourly anytime. and slowly one by one in small increments Tackle them, and most importantly stay organized and declutter your work space and soul. Breathe and don't allow outside worldly things to shake you. YOU CAN DO IT. Thanks, Nicole Pitre

View solution in original post

0 Likes