Original Subject Line: HELP

HOW DO I FIND MY STUDENT EDU EMAIL ADDRESS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @kevinlynnclarkj ​...

You have posted this question here in the Canvas Community where people from around the world come to ask questions about the Canvas LMS.  Your question is not something we would be able to answer here since it is so specific to your school.  So, I would recommend getting in contact with someone at your school who works with Canvas on a day-to-day basis.  Or, if you can visit your school's website to see if there is an Online Learning (or similar) department where you can find someone to contact, that would work too.

Also, I wanted to let you know that I am going to modify the subject line of your posting and also tag your message with keywords to make it easier for people to search for your question here in the Community.  If the revised subject line doesn't accurately reflect what you are asking in the body of your message, please let me know, and we can make any necessary changes.  I hope this is okay with you.

Hope this helps...and good luck!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @kevinlynnclarkj ​...

You have posted this question here in the Canvas Community where people from around the world come to ask questions about the Canvas LMS.  Your question is not something we would be able to answer here since it is so specific to your school.  So, I would recommend getting in contact with someone at your school who works with Canvas on a day-to-day basis.  Or, if you can visit your school's website to see if there is an Online Learning (or similar) department where you can find someone to contact, that would work too.

Also, I wanted to let you know that I am going to modify the subject line of your posting and also tag your message with keywords to make it easier for people to search for your question here in the Community.  If the revised subject line doesn't accurately reflect what you are asking in the body of your message, please let me know, and we can make any necessary changes.  I hope this is okay with you.

Hope this helps...and good luck!

View solution in original post