cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
21mugnains
Community Member

Submission Error

Hi all, recently I've been having trouble submitting Google Drive assignments. I use the Firefox browser. Every time I try, it gives me the error message "There was a problem retrieving the file sent from this tool." I have tried using the other Google drive submission options, as well as the same submission options in Google Chrome but to no avail. How do I fix this?

Tags (2)
3 Replies
sarah-webber
Community Member

I am having the same issue using Google Chrome. When I try to do it, it says "Error: Unable to transmit file to the storage service. The service may be down or you may need to re-login to Canvas." I've tried reloading and signing back in, but I'm still having the same issue. I don't know if that's what you're seeing on your end.

twalther
Community Member

I am having a similar problem submitting from Google Drive LTI 1.3. I get the "There was a problem retrieving the file sent from this tool" error when I submit the file. I am working in Chrome.

twalther
Community Member

Actually the error message I get first is ""Launched tool returned invalid resource for this assignment." It submits ok.