Submitting Assignment

Jump to solution
OshoneKhan
Community Member

I've had no problem until today. I don't see the submit button, but I see other students posting and the assignments still gray on my end. I've tried on both my cell and laptop, no luck. The teacher said to ask Canvas. Can someone please help me. Thank you so much!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution
paul_fynn
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @OshoneKhan 

I see you are a student at Los Angeles - you are posting to a global forum and you should immediately remove the screenshots below please, as you may be breaking confidentiality rules for this forum.

if you check your ilearn/Canvas home page you will find that there is a link to Canvas Student resources, and instructions on how to get help. 

The relevant part is below (in my experience you'll usually get a response within a couple of minutes at most) - Good Luck !!:-

3. Canvas 24/7 Helpline and Chat

a. Canvas has help available through their phone support and their online chat feature. Canvas Support can help with questions about using Canvas, such as "How do I upload my submission to an assignment?"

b. To access Canvas Support when you are logged into Canvas, please click on "Help" on the bottom left on the screen and either:

i. Click on Chat with Canvas Support (Student) if you prefer to chat online

ii. Find your college's name and call the number listed there if you prefer to talk on the phone.

View solution in original post