Using an IPad on Canvas my PDC Pro Template can’t see tutorials and toolbar

Jump to solution
TimCassady
Community Novice

I have an IPad and I’m using it for Canvas course Permaculture Design Course Pro. Every thing works fine, except when I try to work with the PDC Pro Template. It’s some kind of power point program. I can’t see the toolbar, the coming slides on the left, or the tutorials above. Do I need to download a power point program??

0 Likes
1 Solution
mzimmerman
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @TimCassady 

Welcome to the Canvas Community.  This is a discussion board for Canvas users from different institutions all over the world.

Since we have no access to your course or any of the course contents, we can't tell you for sure what is needed to open any specific materials in your course.

Often, external tools that are being provided by services outside of Canvas do not open up within the Canvas Student app.  However, they may work if you log into Canvas through a regular web browser like Safari.  If that doesn't work, though, you'll want to contact your instructor or Canvas Support at your school (who has access to your course) to find out what is needed to access this particular content.

View solution in original post

0 Likes