Ventures for Canvas Access to Ventures Basic Units 6-10

Jump to solution
BerniceDonovan
Community Member

Hello,

I requested access to a Ventures Basic shell course on Canvas. I was promptly given access to Ventures Basic Units 1-5, as well as all of Ventures Levels 1-4 and Transitions, but I am missing Units 6-10 of Ventures Basic. I am working on Unit 9 now so I need those missing units. I am new to Canvas and don't know who to contact for help. Thank you in advance for any advice.

Bernice

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @BerniceDonovan ...

This sounds like an issue that you need to get resolved at your school...or wherever you are taking this Canvas course at.  We here in the Canvas Community do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course, so it would be difficult for us to help you get access to those areas you are looking for.  Typically, your school will have some sort of Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Education department where you would be able to get assistance with this ... if you do not know who the instructor is for the course.  Hopefully you'll be able to connect with someone at your school soon about this.  Good luck!

View solution in original post