View or download campus-wide course artifacts associated with outcome in Improved Outcomes?

Jump to solution
ThomasMetcalf
Community Member

It looks as if the previous outcomes system in Canvas (before "Improved" Outcomes) allowed administrators to view or download all the course artifacts related to a certain outcome across an entire campus. See for example this article: https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Instructor-Guide/How-do-I-view-all-aligned-items-and-artifacts-wi...

Instructors could attach an outcome to an assignment rubric (for example, for an essay) and then administrators could later view or download all the essay submissions from that outcome and all courses that included assignments associated with that outcome.

But as the link above seems to indicate, "Improved" outcomes removed that feature (?).

Is there anything like that available now in Canvas?

(I'm an instructor and administrator.)

Thank you! 

0 Likes
1 Solution
ProfessorBeyrer
Community Coach
Community Coach

I checked the Product Roadmap and see hope for the near future: In Q3 2022, instructors will be able to view Outcome alignments and align Outcomes to instructional content. In the meantime, please keep an eye on upcoming Canvas Releases to find out when that will occur.

View solution in original post