Viewing/Editing Student Work in Progress

Jump to solution
AriellaM3
Community Member

Hi There!

Question about viewing student work in progress and being able to leave comments or provide stems when writing, etc.

Last year I was able to assign an external tool, then I chose Google LTE or something like that. I chose to make each student a copy. Then, I could go to the assignment, see the roster of my students and click a name to view their work and make comments. I did not use Speedgrader and I did not have to download anything.

Was this option removed? Or, am I just missing something?

Please advise because I would love to be able to provide student feedback as they work.

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@AriellaM3 ...

Good morning.  Google is considered a third-party integration that works with Google.  It is not an "out of the box" feature of Canvas.  So, you would need to reach out to folks at North Carolina Cyber Academy to see if they have removed the Google integration or not.  NCCA may have an Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Learning department...or if you happen to know who their Canvas administrator is, that would be a good option, too.

Hopefully you'll be able to connect with someone at NCCA soon.  Sing out if you have any questions...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes