Where do I find the excel sheet for my Bus 117-3162 course for Budget Framework assignment?

Jump to solution
TeddiBest
Community Member

Where do I find the excel sheet to do my Budget Framework assignment for my Bus 117-3162 course? Class Resources Module in Canvas ?  I do not see where I can find this excel sheet; I have viewed many videos, I just do not see where I can access it. If anyone can send me in the right direction, I would appreciate your help. Teddi Best

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning, @TeddiBest ...

I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website.  This website is a place where people from all over the world can come to ask questions about Canvas, check out written and video Canvas tutorials, collaborate with others, and much more.  We here in the Canvas Community are Canvas users just like yourself, and so we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s).  This really sounds like a question about the curriculum of your course, and so it would be best if you reached out directly to your instructor for the course.  In Canvas, you can do this by following the steps outlined in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?.  Hopefully you will be able to get in contact with your instructor soon to get your question(s) resolved.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes