Where do we complain about new features?

Jump to solution
michaels
Community Participant

Lately the updates made to Canvas haven't been great. If I am regrading an assignment I want to see all previous comments - I don't want to have to click on the previous version to see older comments. Having each item in To Do open in a new tab is big time annoying and not helpful at all. I know that one person isn't going to impact things, but there should be some recourse if changes don't make things better and easier.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Solutions
nwilson7
Community Champion

Hello @michaels   I can make a few suggestions, first I would reach out to your schools Canvas admin as they likely communicate with your institution's CSM who can report your sentiments directly to Canvas.

Secondly, I would post your idea to the idea area of Canvas and that will spark conversation, get votes, and may lead to a change.  Generally if you have a frustration with Canvas, there are others that feel the same and collectively this can lead to a change.

Idea Conversations - Instructure Community

Hope this helps!

Nick

View solution in original post

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi! Another amazing option is to share your response/feedback in-context with the announcement of the new features, right in the Release Notes. Comments are welcome in the release notes for discussing announced feature functionality. Each feature in the release notes includes a Q&A link for feature discussion.

Canvas Releases - Instructure Community

I hope these choices help your voice be heard!

View solution in original post