assignment tab

Jump to solution
SethBarker
Community Member

I have instructions from my professor to click on the "Assignments" tab. All I have is

Home

Syllabus

Modules

Grades

Announcements  

Studio

I looked in the modules tab to submit a document for peer review, and there is no link. It just shows a rubric.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@SethBarker ...

Since none of us here in the Canvas Community would have access to your course, it would be a little hard to diagnose what the exact issue might be with not being able to see your "Assignments" page.  My guess (and this is just a guess) is that your instructor may not realize that the "Assignments" page in your course is actually hidden from you and your fellow classmates.  Your instructor would need to see if he/she sees a crossed-out eye icon next to the "Assignments" course navigation button on the left side of her course screen.  If this is the case, then she may need to enable the "Assignments" button in her course.

However, your instructor may have intentionally hid that button from you and your classmates.  If this is the case, she may actually want you to get to your assignments via the "Modules" page of your course instead.  The "Modules" page is the main way that your instructor can organize content for your course in modules/lesson plans/learning plans/etc.

So, I would highly recommend that you reach out to your instructor again to inquire about these things.  You can contact your instructor by following the information in this Guide:

How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

Good luck as you have these conversations with your instructor!

View solution in original post