how do i edit an assignment my proffesor gave me to do

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @DelphineLessa ...

Your question will really depend on how your instructor is asking you to complete the assignment.  Since most people here in the Canvas Community website cannot see your school's Canvas environment or your course(s), this is a bit difficult to assist with.  Sometimes, you may have to download a file, make edits to it, and then re-upload it to submit back to your instructor.  Other times, there are ways that your instructor can provide a document for you to edit directly online (via Google Docs/Google Drive, for example).  Then, a copy of that file is saved in your own account (such as Google), and it is submitted to your instructor.  Again, all of this is really dependent on what your instructor may require for the assignment.  I would highly recommend reaching out to your instructor to ask more details about your assignment.  You can contact your instructor by following the instructions in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

I hope this will help a bit.  Good luck as you begin these talks with your instructor!

View solution in original post

0 Likes