cant see my classes

Jump to solution
NozukoFestile
Community Member

my classes haven't been posted up and i was told that school opens today but i haven't received ant tasks 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning, @NozukoFestile ...

I'm not sure what day your courses officially start, but this would be a question for folks at your school.  Regarding your courses in your school's Canvas environment, do you see your courses listed when you go to your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen within Canvas?

How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student?

If you see the course(s) you signed up for, some of them may be listed as not published.  If this is the case, your instructor will need to publish the course(s) in order for you and your classmates to get access to the content.  If you do not see your course(s) listed on the "All Courses" screen, then you will need to reach out to your school's Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Learning department to get help with this.  Canvas Community members don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or any of your courses, so we wouldn't be able to directly help you with any enrollment concerns.  However, folks at your school should be able to help you with this.

I hope this will help a bit.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post