como puedo evitar que los alumnos alternen ventanas en un examen [How can I prevent students from alternating windows in an exam]

Jump to solution
a_marquez1
Community Novice

buen día, al realizar un examen, hay manera de evitar que los alumnos puedan alternar entre ventanas con la intención de buscar la respuesta en internet, y si lo hacen que se les cancele el examen en automático, gracias por su apoyo

Translation from Google Translate:

Good morning, when taking an exam, there is a way to avoid that students can switch between windows with the intention of searching for the answer on the internet, and if they do, they will automatically cancel the exam, thanks for your support.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Allie_Dilts
Instructure
Instructure

Hi  @a_marquez1  

Apologies for our delayed response to your question! There's not currently a way to force a quiz to end when students navigate away from the Canvas quiz page. However, you might be able to use the Respondus Lockdown Browser plugin to restrict access to the quiz and to restrict access to other browsers outside of the quiz. You may also be able  to use the student quiz log to view student activity in the quiz. 

Hopefully these resources help you! If you have any other questions, or if my teammates and I can help clarify anything for you, please let us know. 

Thanks, 

Allie 

¡Disculpas por nuestra respuesta tardía a su pregunta! Actualmente no hay una manera de forzar que finalice una prueba cuando los estudiantes se alejan de la página de prueba de Canvas. Sin embargo, es posible que pueda utilizar el complemento Respondus Lockdown Browser para restringir el acceso a la prueba y restringir el acceso a otros navegadores fuera de la prueba. También puede usar el registro del cuestionario del alumno para ver la actividad del alumno en el cuestionario.

¡Ojalá estos recursos te ayuden! Si tiene alguna otra pregunta, o si mis compañeros de equipo y yo podemos ayudarlo a aclararle algo, háganoslo saber.

Gracias,

View solution in original post

0 Likes