courses not in my canvas

Jump to solution
ArionnaLyons
Community Member

Me and my mom just recently purchased English 3 and Art 1, part A for both, for some reason they aren't popping up in my canvas and I don't know the issue. It's currently been 2 days since being purchased and they have appeared nowhere.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@ArionnaLyons ...

Unfortunately, this isn't a question we would be able to answer here in the Community website.  I'd recommend reaching out to your school's Canvas administrator or someone from their Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Learning team ... as they would be able to tell you exactly when you should have access to your Canvas course(s) after you've registered for those courses at your school.

Also, if you are logged in to Canvas, be sure to check your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen to make sure that your courses are listed there.  If they are listed, they may not yet be "published".  This is something your instructors must do in order for you and your classmates to get access to the content.  Typically, instructors will publish courses on the start date or a day or two prior.  If your courses are not listed on the "All Courses" screen at all, then you'll definitely want to reach out to folks at your school to get assistance with this.

How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student?

Hopefully you'll be able to connect with folks at your school soon to get all of this resolved.  Good luck to you this semester!

View solution in original post