download materials zip files

Jump to solution
MarvinHunkin
Community Member

hi. getting a refund from upskilled in australia. blind student doing the diploma of networking, now i want to do the last 9 units on my own. but soon will not able to login and will have my canvass access blocked. so want to do the last 9 units on my own. have tried searching for materials and the assessments. does any one have links to where i can download zip files for the learning materials and assessments. pasting the unit names below. any one able to help me out. have tried contacting management at upskilled, but they will not give me the last 9 units. thanks. pasting below. 

IdentifyAndResolveNetworkProblems
Configure And Manage Advanced Virtual Computing Environments
ConfigureEnterpriseVirtualComputingEnvironments
ReviewAndUpdateDisasterRecoveryAndContingencyPlans

DesignAndConfigureDesktopVirtualisation
IdentifyAndResolveNetworkProblems
InstallAndConfigureNetworkAccessStorageDevices
InstallAndConfigureNetworkAccessStorageDevices
InstallAndManageComplexInformationComputerTechnologyNetworks
InstallAnEnterpriseVirtualComputingEnvironment
InstallOperateAndTroubleshootMediumEnterpriseSwitches
ManageEnterpriseVirtualComputingEnvironments
ManageNetworkSecurity
PlanImplementAndTestEnterpriseCommunicationSolutions

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@MarvinHunkin ...

Unfortunately, members of the Canvas Community do not have access to Upskilled's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question.  We only have access to our own Canvas environment(s).  This is a question that you are going to need to speak with your instructor about.  You can contact your instructor by following the information in this Guide:

How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

Hopefully you'll be able to connect with your instructor soon to discuss this...good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes