electronic poster

Jump to solution
kpt7
Community Member

I have an electronic poster assignment and the teacher has included the following instructions:

Present your research proposal to the class as an electronic poster. Poster presentations are a common mechanism for knowledge dissemination at professional conferences. Refer to templates in Canvas for formatting resources. 

Does anyone know what formatting resources in Canvas she is talking about? I can't find anything.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Solutions
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@kpt7  Instructure Canvas doesn't have resources for formatting poster presentations or templates for this purpose. Your best course of action would be to contact the teacher directly to ask for additional information and links to the resources she is referencing (maybe she meant Canva? We get that a lot. 🙂).

View solution in original post

Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @kpt7 …

Unfortunately, the vast majority of people here in the Canvas Community would not be able to answer specifics on what your instructor means by “formatting resources”.  The best route for you to take it to contact your instructor directly using the “Help” menu on the global navigation menu on the left side of your Canvas environment.  This Guide also provides instructions on how to contact your instructor directly:

How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

Hopefully this will be of some help to you.  Good luck to you as you have those conversations with your instructor!

View solution in original post