cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aperez1
Community Participant

error: Crocodoc is still processing this document.

Jump to solution

Hi I am getting this error in speed grader: Crocodoc is still processing this document.

1st screen .... please note I (the teacher) did not create a comment

353985_pastedImage_1.png

2nd screen, after green error is removed (I still did not create a comment)

353986_pastedImage_2.png

3rd screen after 2nd green error removed

353999_pastedImage_3.png

I can see the students files by downloading them...students took pictures with their phone and uploaded them. copy of file names that were downloaded, from inside speed grader.

354000_pastedImage_4.png

Any help you can throw my way will be appreciated!

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
glenda_obre
Community Participant

Hello, atreadwell. How did you access it? I tried to look for that option in the statistic tab of the course but it is not there.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
g-Rad
Community Member

Having the same issue as well.

atreadwell
Community Participant

Has anyone found a solution to this? We've had a user report this issue just today

atreadwell
Community Participant

Update. For what it's worth, our support team has reported that the issue went away after unchecking the setting shown in the screenshot below.

atreadwell_0-1602773812220.jpeg

Community Participant

Anyone ever find a solution to this? We are still having this problem in our district.

glenda_obre
Community Participant

Hello, atreadwell. How did you access it? I tried to look for that option in the statistic tab of the course but it is not there.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
sandman
Community Participant

Just got this error now after accessing a New Quiz in the speed grader function.  It moved to the next student in the right window pane, but the quiz remained on the prior student.  Then it gave me this error.

Kattia
Community Member

Has anyone found the solution to this? We have multiple instructors who are receiving the same error messages with the addition of a statement that says "The assignment has been reassigned."

All instructors who are receiving these errors are using Mac devices on multiple different browsers.

Crocodoc error.png