follow up email

Jump to solution
Nathaniel11
Community Member

I was submitting an assignment, and I realize it was last minute(25 minutes before it was due). But when I tried to submit it ultimately failed. I then went on to call canvas help where the temporary solution was to turn in my word document link into the comments. My teacher does not accept these kinds of submissions and gave me a zero despite explaining my situation with them. They then asked for proof of the follow-up canvas email, but I did not receive one. Please help, this is causing my grade to drop severly. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there, @Nathaniel11 ...

Sorry to read that you are experiencing issues with submitting your assignment to your teacher.  Unfortunately, we here in the Canvas Community would not be able to help with getting a follow-up e-mail.  It sounds like you had talked with someone from Canvas Support, and so they would be the ones to send you a copy of that ticket conversation.  Canvas Community members like you and I are not the same as the Canvas Support team.  Community members are here to help if you have general questions about Canvas, but we're not the same as the official Help Desk (Canvas Support) from Instructure...the folks who make Canvas.

It sounds like may have already tried contacting your instructor.  However, if not, I'd suggest trying again.  You can contact your instructor directly in Canvas by following the steps in this Guide:

How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

Hopefully you can work with your instructor to get this resolved.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post