for my medical terminology class

Jump to solution
marcygadeck
Community Member

my Professor referenced in our assignment the required resource folder.  where do I find this folder?  Also, in the chapter it says to watch an animation video in the online resources but I don't know where to find the online resources location for the medical terminology class I am taking either. Can anyone provide guidance?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Steven_S
Community Champion

There are many ways to set up a course in canvas.  You should ask your instructor directly. 

In general, you should see the main bar of canvas links that includes your canvas inbox.  In widescreen mode you will see next to that a list of links.  Common places for items such as those you describe include modules or pages or files.  Look in any of those that your instructor has activated.  The instructor may be referring to a module named required resources as a folder, or there may be an actual folder labeled required resources in the files section.  There may be a module or folder labeled online resources in either of those places, and you may also find online resources through a link related to the publisher of any required textbook, if a publisher is included in the list of links, look in the publisher materials to find any online resources that they provide.

View solution in original post