MohammedGhannam
Community Member
0 Likes
2 Solutions
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@MohammedGhannam ...

If you are not a Canvas administrator at your school, I'd recommend that you talk with that person(s) at your school or someone from their Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Learning team.  Zoom can be integrated into Canvas at the account level rather than at the course level so that all instructors with courses in the entire Canvas account can have access to it.  There's lots of documentation on this site: Configuring LTI Pro for Canvas - Zoom Support.  So, again, if you're not a Canvas admin, give this link to someone at your school who is, and then they can investigate the integration for you.

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

@MohammedGhannam ...

Full disclosure, I don't have access as a full Zoom administrator any more because I have taken a different position since when I first was a Zoom admin at another school.  So, this is all from memory...

I *think* you need to sign in to the Zoom app store and do some additional configurations there.  I don't remember where exactly the setting is, but I am pretty sure that it's after you sign in with your Zoom admin account to this site:

LTI Pro (zoom.us)

Note, the settings are different from when you would sign in to the normal Zoom.us website.

Sorry I cannot be of more help, but I hope this will be of some help to you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes