purchasing a book

Jump to solution
Cassievelaz
Community Novice

My Com 101 class is asking me to purchase a book and I don't know where to buy it.Please help by giving me a link

0 Likes
2 Solutions
chriscas
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @Cassievelaz,

You may not realize this, but you have posted your question to the global community of Canvas users, not to your teacher.  Unfortunately, because your question is about your course textbook requirements, the community is not really going to be able to provide an answer.  I'd recommend asking this to your teacher directly, either in-person, or by whatever contact methods they may have given you (email, phone, Canvas inbox, etc) so they can give you an accurate answer.

-Chris

View solution in original post

Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @Cassievelaz ...

I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you've posted your question in the global Canvas Community website.  Unfortunately, we wouldn't be able to help answer questions about purchasing a book for your course...as we do not have access to the College of Southern Nevada's Canvas environment or any of their courses.  I took a few minutes to browse their website, and I found the folllowing page for you:

Current Students | CSN

If you scroll down quite a bit, there is a big blue box with the words, "STUDENT SUCCESS RESOURCES".  Click on the "+" sign, and you'll see long list of resources.  Look for the heading, "OFFICE OF E-LEARNING".  There's some good contact information for you in this section...including ways to e-mail, visit Online Campus Homepage | CSN, and call for support.

I hope this information will be of some help to you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes