reporting a problem

Jump to solution
AmandaAshby
Community Novice

I'm signed into my canvas on my phone, ipad and school borrowed laptop. I am able to access canvas fine on my phone and ipad, but when I try to access canvas on the laptop, I just get blank pages. The icons on the side appear, except my courses don't show up so I cant access my assignments on my laptop, but I can on my phone and ipad.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @AmandaAshby ...

That is strange.  When you are signed into Canvas on your laptop, are you navigating to your "All Courses" screen?

How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student?

When on your "All Courses" screen, do you see your course(s) listed somewhere on that page?  If so, what does it indicate under the far-right "Published" column.  Are your courses published or not?  If your courses are listed there but they are not published, then your instructor has not yet given you and your classmates access to those classes yet.  The instructor would typically publish the course on or near the official course start date.  Of course, this all depends on guidelines and policies established at your school.  It would be best to reach out to Palm Beach State College's eLearning department about this...as they might be able to further assist you with finding your courses if they are not listed there.  I navigated your school's website and found the following page: Elearning | eLearning (palmbeachstate.edu).  Hopefully there will be some good contact information for you to use to contact someone at your school.

I hope this helps!  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes