student can't join, his email is "in use" but his account is "deleted" - please help!

Jump to solution
GLG56
Community Novice

Hello, my previous student Reece Ing Chau Yeo is unable to join my new class, "Jin Gui Yao Lue: Formulae for Complex Diseases". He didn't receive the invitation email despite multiple attempts (not in junk mail), and whe he tries to join using the course link and code, he gets a messages saying that his email is already in used, that his account has been deleted, and to contact the system administrator. I see no way to help him on my end... See his screen shots below. could you please help! This is urgent as class starts tomorrow!
Thank you so much,
Genevieve Le Goff

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@GLG56 ...

For a question like this, you are going to need to speak directly with your school's Canvas administrator or someone from your school's Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Education department.  Those of us here in the Canvas Community do not have access to your school's enrollment information to be able to add/drop students from courses at your school.  If you contact folks at your school, hopefully you'll be able to get this resolved soon.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post