taking courses through different schools

Jump to solution
dsmith6223
Community Novice

Hello, I am enrolled in two separate colleges this semester that are through the same host (virginia community college systems). My question is will I easily be able to see both classes on my canvas at the same time? I can currently only see one (they are not published yet of course) so this just leads me to worry it will not be easily done once the semester starts. I have even tried logging into each separate college and going into my canvas but it still only shows the one course from the one college. Any suggestions?

Thank you

-desperate for ease of use-

0 Likes
1 Solution
kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi  @dsmith6223  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

I wish I had an easy answer for you, but the only one I have is "maybe"!

I work for a state system of community colleges, and our system established "Trust Agreements" between the colleges that permits Canvas users to see courses for any college in which they are associated with. Your best bet for a definitive answer would be to check with your school's Canvas Admin/Support Department to see if your state systems also established trust agreements and that your school is participating in them.  I found a list of Canvas Contacts for your state system members at College Contacts that might prove helpful.

Kelley

View solution in original post

0 Likes