zoom meeting not appearing on student calendar?

Jump to solution
SamuelKetner
Community Member

Hi, I was not aware that there was a student calendar until my students pointed out that the regularly scheduled zoom meeting wasn't appearing on it. Is there a way to make this happen automatically? Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there, @SamuelKetner ...

I am not sure if you are a Canvas administrator at your school or not, but if you have the Zoom LTI Pro integrated into your school's Canvas environment, I think there was a way to have scheduled Zoom meetings get added to your Canvas Calendar.  If I recall correctly, this was something that your Canvas administrator needed to set up via the Zoom LTI Pro configuration screen out on the Zoom App Marketplace.  Your Canvas admin has to sign in to the Zoom App Marketplace, and then there were screens to configure this.  Here are a couple links for you:

If you are not the Canvas administrator for your school, I would suggest that you have a conversation with this person to see if they are aware of these additional settings that can be configured.

Hope this will help a bit.  Good luck as you have these conversations.  Let Community members know if we can be of further help...thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes