Canvas Data 2 403 Forbidden Error on the job endpoint

jsmith141
Community Member

I am getting a 403 error on the job endpoint specifically. Please see the message below

Got response: HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden [Server: CloudFront, Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 13:53:34 GMT, Content-Type: text/html, Content-Length: 915, Connection: close, X-Cache: Error from cloudfront, Via: 1.1 0a2ce08fa1ec3c33302a7547d3305978.cloudfront.net (CloudFront), X-Amz-Cf-Pop: SEA19-C1, X-Amz-Cf-Id: AmE9ZCc8r-Hu1UQBZZsdhSE3awBoIREAdVqOoTd3d5uQdN7bjXqhDg==] [<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd"> <HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"> <TITLE>ERROR: The request could not be satisfied</TITLE> </HEAD><BODY> <H1>403 ERROR</H1> <H2>The request could not be satisfied.</H2> <HR noshade size="1px"> Bad request. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner

I am able to authenticate and successfully call all endpoints leading up to the job endpoint, including the POST to start the /query/ jobs and the GET /schema endpoint. I am just working on how best to poll those jobs to make sure they all finish before trying to retrieve the complete files. Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

James

Labels (2)
0 Likes