I am uploading Storyline 360 files to Canvas. Most upload fine (I publish for WEB, HTML5, and zip the file. I create a folder in the FILES section of Canvas and upload, expanding the zip file. I then link the story.html file to a Canvas module), but the latest one uploaded and then shows like this. The font is off, the screen is dark, it's not working. Any ideas? Is it using Flash?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Just a quick update... This past Friday we asked our Instructure CSM (Customer Success Manager) to turn on the SCORM LTI in our Canvas environment. (I guess this is different than the SCORM Cloud LTI that is listed on the EduAppCenter.) Once our CSM turned on SCORM, these are the steps we followed:
- Export Articulate Storyline content to SCORM / HTML5. This should be exported to a *.zip file.
- Enable the SCORM course navigation button in a course.
- Click on the SCORM course navigation button on the left side of your screen after it has been enabled.
- Click on the Upload button at the top right corner of the SCORM screen. Choose the *.zip file that you exported in Step #1.
- When given an option, select the Ungraded assignment option to export into the course. This should place the Articulate Storyline content on the Assignments page of the course.
- Click on the Assignments page, and then the name of the Articulate Storyline content to view it. Hopefully it will work as expected.
Hope this will be of some help to others. Fingers crossed! 🤞