UI MISBEHAVES

Jump to solution
clarencejohn
Community Member

My UI misbehaves and leaves a big white space at the right of the screen (as seen in the image) and even if you clear cache or refresh the page or use a different browser it doesn't go back. any way to fix this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

@clarencejohn ...

Thanks for the reply.  Have you tried viewing the content in Mozilla Firefox to see if anything looks different?

I need to correct part of my earlier response.  The option that I had referenced earlier that instructors can turn on/off is actually an option that is toggled by your school's local Canvas administrator...for schools that choose to pay for Canvas.  But, it looks like you are using the Free-for-Teachers (FFT) version of Canvas, and there is no administrator functionality in this version of Canvas.  So, you *may* be stuck with this view.  If your school was using a paid version of Canvas, then your school's Canvas administrator(s) would have a toggle switch that allows content to utilize the full width of your screen and not show that extra white space on the right side.

Sorry that I don't have better news for you, but I hope this helps to answer your question.

View solution in original post

0 Likes