In SpeedGrader: Assign Full Credit and Move to Next Question

0 Likes
(3)

When I'm using SpeedGrader, my most common actions are to enter the full point value (the answer is completely correct) or a zero (answer is missing).  It would be great if I had options in SpeedGrader such as:

Assign Full Point Value and Move To the Next Question here:
Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 3.33.16 PM.png

or Assign Zero Points and Move To the Next Question here:
Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 3.32.49 PM.png

4 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

@wallacema 

Thanks for sharing this idea. As it moves forward for broader discussion, you might be interested in adding comments to these conversations:

"Full Credit & Next" button in Canvas Teacher SpeedGrader

New Quizzes: auto-grade open responses

mirzadegan
Community Member

Agreed! Specifically, it would be helpful to have buttons such as these near the numerical text entry box.

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@mirzadegan New Quizzes text entry question grading is already designed just as you've described. Check out the location of the grading modal, as depicted in the Grade Item section of  How do I grade an assessment in New Quizzes? (you'll see there is a provision there to enter points or full credit).

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.