[New Quizzes] Return Button Navigation

0 Likes
(1)

I am an instructor and when New Quizzes first launched, if I had navigated to "Manage Item Banks," the "Return" button would bring me back to the assessment that I was currently trying to edit. Now, if I press "Return" from that same Item Banks window, it would bring me back to the "Quizzes" page or the "Modules" page, depending on where I first accessed the quiz.

This creates more time spent editing quizzes as I would have to re-navigate and re-load back in to the quiz I was trying to edit if I was making changes to the item banks. One work around that was suggested to me was to have the item banks open in a new tab or window. This would work if I remembered to right-click or CTRL + click but most of the time, I don't think to open the item banks in a new tab.

I realize that I have access to the item banks themselves from inside the quiz but I am not able to add new questions without duplicating previous ones. And so if I were to make a completely new bank, the only way to add questions is if they were already included in the test itself, or by going into "Manage Item Banks." It would be a huge time saver if I did not have to load three pages any time I needed to make questions to add to an assessment.

3 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

hesspe
Community Champion
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived