0 Likes
(1)

I am an instructor and when New Quizzes first launched, if I had navigated to "Manage Item Banks," the "Return" button would bring me back to the assessment that I was currently trying to edit. Now, if I press "Return" from that same Item Banks window, it would bring me back to the "Quizzes" page or the "Modules" page, depending on where I first accessed the quiz.

This creates more time spent editing quizzes as I would have to re-navigate and re-load back in to the quiz I was trying to edit if I was making changes to the item banks. One work around that was suggested to me was to have the item banks open in a new tab or window. This would work if I remembered to right-click or CTRL + click but most of the time, I don't think to open the item banks in a new tab.

I realize that I have access to the item banks themselves from inside the quiz but I am not able to add new questions without duplicating previous ones. And so if I were to make a completely new bank, the only way to add questions is if they were already included in the test itself, or by going into "Manage Item Banks." It would be a huge time saver if I did not have to load three pages any time I needed to make questions to add to an assessment.

Who rated this idea