SBA submission date display

0 Likes

Having to check submission dates in the calender is not very friendly.  It would be nice if there was a view of all SBA's for all subjects along with due dates.  The parent should have the ability to sort or filter by date or subject without going into each SBA course.  The parent needs the ability to filter between kids or have a view of all their kids SBA's

🔎 This idea has been archived. While this idea isn't open for comments, it is an important part of Instructure’s idea conversations and development process. Contributions like this are valuable as Instructure prioritizes work on new or existing features.

Tags (2)
4 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Moderating

Hi @rozauret -

The Canvas Parent app has a view very similar to what you're describing! You can also filter by student.

What is the Canvas Parent app? 

How do I use the Canvas Parent app on my iOS device? 

I know that many Observers have requested the "toggle" for the browser too. You may participate in this conversation and watch this idea for updates!

Parents: toggle view between children 

DebbiPayn
Community Novice

Hi, is it possible to show SBA's and Zoom lessons all on the calendar? when I click on both it un-highlights some of the lessons. This would be an awesome feature to see all lessons and due dates for SBA's

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @rozauret - Were you able to take a look at the Canvas Parent app or the Idea that is currently Open for conversation? Would these help you stay informed about assessments and students' tasks?

If you can provide an update for the Community Team, that'd be wonderful! If you're unable to do so by March 22, we'll Archive this idea to help us prioritize newer proposals.

______ 

@DebbiPayn - Events associated with a student's calendar should stay based on each course. So, if your student's instructor is adding Zoom meetings to the course, they should be visible on the Course calendar too. If it's not on the calendar officially, you can double-check the list of Undated items listed under the courses. How do I use the Calendar as an observer? 

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Archived