cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Studio video quizzes can be shared

Studio video quizzes can be shared

0 Kudos
(8)

I need to be able to share the video quizzes that i create with other teachers that I work with so that we are not all recreating the same content. 

11 Comments
Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open for Conversation

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

Thank you for sharing this idea for Canvas Studio.  How do I share a collection in Canvas Studio? demonstrates how content is shared and you are correct that quizzes are not shared with a video.

dorph31
Surveyor II

YES, this needs to be a feature.

sarmstrong760
Surveyor II

Studio videos can be shared, but any quizzes created within that Studio video are lost. It would be helpful to be able to share Studio Quizzes among colleagues and through Commons content.

jeff_janzen
Surveyor

YES, teachers want this feature.

dahl_kristin
Surveyor

THIS is a feature we really need.  If one teacher takes the time to create a video quiz, it only makes sense to share that quiz for the video with colleagues.  Creating a video quiz takes time, but it is a great check for understanding and keeps kids engage with the video content.  It is discouraging to realize I cannot share my efforts with my colleagues, nor can they share with me.  

rpenn46
Surveyor

Yes, I agree.  It's a no-brainer to be able to share video quizzes.  

dwells2
Surveyor II

This feature is definitely needed.

ylva_dahlberg
Surveyor II

I agree!

fleming_heather
Surveyor

Currently, when a video quiz is shared in Studio, the video shares but not the quiz. Would love to see the video AND the quiz when sharing.

mpoorte
Surveyor II

Another teacher can access my studio quiz if I embed it into an assignment. However, that teacher is unable to import the quiz into their Studio account, nor are they able to link the quiz using the external tool.