Canvas Checklists and Tools for Success
In September we had two webinars on New Quizzes - one for newbies and another for experienced New Quizzes users. This October we hosted a webinar as a refresh for Canvas Admins on the key areas of your account, especially if you are new to the Canvas account admin role or have never been through a Canvas implementation.
And for November, in line with setting you up for success, we hosted a webinar to highlight checklists and additional tools that can help prepare you and your institutions for 2024 and beyond.
This webinar is ideal if you are having conversations in your organization about:
- Adoption of Canvas in your institution
- Developing an accessible and well-designed course in Canvas
- Wanting to be mindful of students who primarily use the Canvas apps
- Admin and instructor tasks at the end of the term
- Checklist for the beginning of the term
- Transition plans for moving to New Quizzes