Canvas New Quizzes Global Webinar Track 2 for Existing New Quizzes Users

Published on ‎07-19-2023 10:14 AM by Instructure | Updated on ‎09-27-2023 07:40 AM

In this webinar, we highlighted 2023 updates and outstanding questions clients had submitted. Please check out these resources we have curated. 

2023 New Quizzes Updates: 

• API 
  • Bulk Migration 
  • Build on Last Attempt 
  • Grade-by-Question
  • Feature Options 
  • Item Analysis 
  • Rich Content Editor
  • Parity Documentation 

The New Quizzes Hub with the following information and much more:

Additionally, bookmark this Client: FAQ: Webinar New Quizzes Questions which is comprised of questions from New Quizzes users such as yourself. This has a growing list of questions where we will add answers to questions we have received before and after the webinar.

If you are brand new to New Quizzes, we recommend our Track 1 webinar for Newbies.

New Quizzes 2023 Updates and Client Questions - Webinar Slides

Screenshot 2023-09-25 at 1.42.13 PM.png
Click on image to access webinar recording

Featured Guests
Instructure
Instructure

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Sep 21, 2023 04:00 PM MDT
End:
Thu, Sep 21, 2023 05:00 PM MDT
Labels (1)
7 Comments
iammrishoabeid
Community Member

Is this event taking place at 11 PM BST or am I reading it incorrectly?

It looks like it will run 6-7 pm Eastern Daylight time.

corey_stevens
Community Member

Will there be a recording that you can send out to folks like me who can't make it to the webinar during that time?

Yes! The recording will be posted in this space within 5 business days post webinar. Thank you for your interest! 

kikpe
Community Member

Hi, these are the same slides as Track 1, I can't access the slides with the API call links. Thanks

@kikpe OMG thank you for letting us know. Updated the slide link. Here is it: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1aoRHLmtPQfhQ5sd7K9g1G1augn1Dy1fY_-7wdsVJHvM/edit?usp=sharing

thank you! 🙂