Training Services Portal and Training Subscription Options

PORTAL.png
Published on ‎01-18-2023 06:15 PM by Instructure Alumni | Updated on ‎01-28-2023 02:54 PM

Come and learn about the updates recently deployed to the Training Services Portal and the Subscription Training options available.

Thanks to all who joined, here is the link to the recording!

Featured Guests
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Instructure
Instructure

Instructure
Instructure

Instructure
Instructure

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Jan 26, 2023 02:00 PM MST
End:
Thu, Jan 26, 2023 02:30 PM MST
Labels (1)
0 Likes
6 Comments
AidanMedina
Community Novice

How will this be sent as  Like  a Zoom or Teams. How will it work tomorrow for the training?

janieruddy
Instructure Alumni

Hello @AidanMedina you can register and access the session through the calendar in Instructure Live events space Training Services Portal and Training Subscription Options Instructure 

AidanMedina
Community Novice

I cannot seem to join. It keeps listing me as the lone host and I am worried about being late

FrankieKirk
Community Participant

Same.  I am not able to locate a join link.

debbie_ellis
Community Participant

I thought I was supposed to go to the training session today, but I couldn't find the link to join the meeting. Could you make it easier to join future webinars by just adding a link to the calendar link we download or something similar that gives us direct access instead of making us figure out on our own how to access the meeting?

My apologies debbie_ellis, I had done just that and so I do not know why it was not appearing. Here is a link to the recording if you were not able to attend. Thank you.

https://instructure.zoom.us/rec/share/0LFyeXxOFdORcWzAX1Jl-L1RacVREfQ-IlsneyVSolChlDdQdz2mC-vWpuQCOc...