cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andrew_swickhei
Community Member

Challenge Accepted - Using Canvas and CanvaBadges for Gamification, Badging and Virtual Professional Development

In this session, participants will learn how Noblesville Schools used Canvas to gamify their online professional development to engage staff in meaningful, differentiated virtual learning. Participants will learn how to design a game-based challenge, issue badges with Canvabadges, and create a digital leaderboard to track and evaluate participant progress.

Presenter: Andrew Swickheimer​ - Noblesville Schools

Location Map & Room: ​BISON 1-2

Login to "Add a comment" below!

11 Replies
jdecker
Community Member

Any chance you can post your slide visual for those of us on who are attending but due to our sitting-on-the-floor-location can follow? Thanks!

jason_hill
Learner II

How about a another session? There was no room in the inn for me and many others.

marthazumack
Learner II

All sessions are being recorded!

ppace
Community Member

Sorry, I get it now. You were asking the presenter to post their Prezi.

Pat

P.S. I assume we should post what we are learning to the Canvas community on our blog site.

andrew_swickhei
Community Member

Here is a link to the presentation from this session. Dropbox - Challenge Accepted - InstCon15.pptx

jdecker
Community Member

Thanks!

Susan_Coon
Surveyor

When will the recorded sessions be available for viewing?

myanalunas
Community Member

Thank you for the presentation link - so very helpful!

CindiKerns
Explorer III

I believe they will be available mid July. I'm looking forward to it because there were sessions I wasn't able to attend.