cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

GAME NIGHT (instcon15)

Join us to learn, play, or mercilessly dominate the competition in board games from Blokus to Rummikub, 7 Wonders to Red7, Love Letter to Ultimate Werewolf, and many more!

10140950254_9cc740a36b_k.jpgWe know that you know what Monopoly is. It's that slow-paced game, where your Grandma's money is all yours because she rolled a 4 and not a 5. Total Domination.

But what if, instead of stealing from your grandma, you could work together to stop global eradication by dominating a rampaging disease? What if, instead of just throwing some dice and counting combinations, you could rampage through the city of Tokyo, battling other monsters, for well, domination. And like Yahtzee, chuck some cool dice, but instead of numbers you get to breathe fire, use a train as a weapon, or shrink your foes? What if you could hop across the country, collecting cards only to claim railroad lines before your competition. Wait, that doesn't sound like fun. But we swear it is!

You may be familiar with old games, but InstructureCon is about new ideas with Canvas, and we want to also bring you new ideas about, well, having fun. If you haven't tried some new board games, you should. And you get to interact with Instructure Employees and peers from around the globe. If you have and you still read all of this, please free to come, interact, teach, and bring a board game of your own.

Most of all, let's have some fun on the last night of InstructureCon!

Brought to you by: Canvas Network

Location Map: KOKOPELLI BALLROOM (Grand Summit)

Login to "Add a comment" below!

59 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Will swag for next IntructureCon include custom meeples?

Highlighted
Community Member

pic665775_md.jpgIf there's standing room only in Kokopelli, for Game Night then I wouldn't be surprised to see some meeple swag love next year! That would be awesome!!

I don't know if we'll have a community badge for #instcon #gamenight attendees yet at this point, but if we do it should totally be a meeple rocking out! Stay tuned

Highlighted
Learner II

pic2392297_md.png

That looks like a great list of games! For some reason, I'm surprised you don't have Takenoko though. Feed the panda!

Highlighted
Community Member

I can bring my copy. I've only had a chance to play it 2-player so far!

Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

Good call, Buddy. If Jordan doesn't end up with his own plan for making it present, I'll bring my copy in. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Community Member

Bring it on jacob😉

There are many fitting games that appear to not be present, like Instructures, and Zooloretto!

51yw4q%2BW%2BlL._SX300_.jpg  zooloretto1.JPG

Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

Yes, you are welcome to bring games!

We're not responsible for cards/pieces, but are VERY grateful for you sharing and leading a game at a table. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Learner II

I'll bring munchkin!  Sorry you won't be there

Highlighted
Learner II

I'll bring/host munchkin

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Munchkin is great!  So much unpredictability.  I've got most of the base games and their expansions.  🙂