cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer

SCL Theme Song

Jump to solution

​So of course I have the SCL ear worm. I noticed that there were flyers saying you could download the theme song but I can't find it. Anyone know if you really can download & where to get it if so?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Surveyor

You can find the download link here: InstructureCon 2015

Student-Centered Learning: The Song Smiley Happy  Has such a catchy beat... anyone else wished we had a sing along at some point during the conference?  ~Shauna

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Surveyor

You can find the download link here: InstructureCon 2015

Student-Centered Learning: The Song Smiley Happy  Has such a catchy beat... anyone else wished we had a sing along at some point during the conference?  ~Shauna

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Yes it was a great song! I was really impressed and it's so cool that we all have this song to bring back the great memories of this InstructureCon this year.

Oh, and I love that the zip file comes with an elevator music track! SCLforlife​

Highlighted

Shauna, a sing-along would have been so cool. On a related note, on Thursday night when Stephanie Mabey was singing, there was a little girl in the audience that knew all the words to the zombie song. She also had hand movements to match the lyrics. I found out that she was the singers daughter. It was pretty funny and alarming (LOL) to see anyone knowing the words, much less a little girl.

The Zombie Song -- Stephanie Mabey - YouTube

Highlighted

I am going to need to listen to that song a few times before I decide if I really like it or not!  Zombie frenzy seems a little crazy to me, but I thought the lyrics were pretty funny for adults Smiley Happy

0 Kudos