What's up with the Sundial Tent???

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

SundialTent.pngFor those those who've attended InstructureCon before, you probably noticed the Keynotes and other General sessions are being held in the Sundial Tent and not the Forum. I know when I saw this I wondered if this tent was really a tent and decided to check it out the first chance I got. The tent wasn't too hard to find - in the middle of four of the conference hotels - and looked huge from the outside. They were still setting up when I was there, but a very nice gentleman allowed me a quick sneak peak inside.

Inside the tent it seemed even bigger than from the outside and there were huge screens up front and then rows and rows and rows of chairs. I asked some of the people who were setting up and they said the tent had seating for 2,000! Yes, 2,000! It doesn't have the ambiance of the Forum, but it will protect us from the elements (namely the heat and possible rain this year) and would have been hugely appreciated last year when it snowed! Overall it seems that Instructure is upping their InstructureCon game and I'm looking forward to seeing this placed filled to capacity and rocking!

tent.jpgTentfront.jpgtentinside.jpg