cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Pre Conference Sessions at Instructure Con 2017

Jump to solution

Does anyone have any idea of the cost or content of the Pre Conference Sessions?  I am trying to budget and make plans.  My arrival depends on the preconference activities.

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi Stefanie and Group!

I just wanted to clarify something on the pre-con sessions.  We will not be increasing the prices from last year but there was a range ($125-$295).  This year, in an effort to making them even better, we have changed the schedule a bit.  We are offering 2 hour, 3 hour and 4 hour pre-con sessions.  They will be throughout the day on Tuesday.  Prices will start at $125 for the 2 hour, $195 for the 3 hour, and $215 for the 4 hour.  We will also have an Open Lab for anyone who purchases a pre-con ticket can go in (before or after their session) and ask questions to Canvas experts.  If you want to just go to the lab you can do that as well for $50.  We will be releasing the full schedule in April!  

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

dhardiman@holyfamily.edu, I'm moving your question to the InstructureCon 2017‌ space so that it will get the attention it needs from those in the know. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Thanks.

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 9:49 AM, Stefanie Sanders <instructure@jiveon.com>

Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

OK, dhardiman@holyfamily.edu‌, I've learned that pricing for the pre-conference sessions hasn't yet been set, but it will not be higher than last year, when the sessions were $125. That should help you with the budgeting.

Highlighted

Hi Stefanie and Group!

I just wanted to clarify something on the pre-con sessions.  We will not be increasing the prices from last year but there was a range ($125-$295).  This year, in an effort to making them even better, we have changed the schedule a bit.  We are offering 2 hour, 3 hour and 4 hour pre-con sessions.  They will be throughout the day on Tuesday.  Prices will start at $125 for the 2 hour, $195 for the 3 hour, and $215 for the 4 hour.  We will also have an Open Lab for anyone who purchases a pre-con ticket can go in (before or after their session) and ask questions to Canvas experts.  If you want to just go to the lab you can do that as well for $50.  We will be releasing the full schedule in April!  

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Member

How do you register for the pre-conference? When I completed my registration, there wasn't an option for the pre-conference.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Surveyor

We're still looking for some info on the content of the Pre Conference Sessions -- not sure how we can make plans for which of those 2, 3, or 4 hours sessions we should plan for. Early Bird registration ends March 31, but schedule not up until April?  Can you give us any information on what the Pre Con sessions will cover?

Highlighted
Community Member

I just discovered the full agenda, including the pre-conference sessions, and thought I would share it (just in case you're still looking for this information). 

Highlighted

Thank you.

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 2:22 PM, jbourne3@mail.valenciacollege.edu <