Final Exam Integrity

Jump to solution
stephanie_pope
Community Champion

Hello Fellow K-12 Family!

I'm wondering what other schools do to ensure final exam integrity. We think we have our ducks in a row, but our students still seem to find ways to take screenshots, look at older courses, and find new ways to share exam data. This would be focused more on Canvas, rather than using a proctoring service- that only helps while the student is taking a final. What are some of the settings, best practices, and ideas you've found helpful to arm against these sneaky students?

Thanks for your help!

Stephanie

1 Solution
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@stephanie_pope ​, on the following document I go through a lot of best practices for quiz security - Quiz Settings to Maximize Security. In addition, I'd make sure on the admin setting side that you've got the box checked to "Restrict students from viewing quiz questions after course end date." In all honesty this shouldn't matter as much if you are securing your quizzes from the get-go, but it doesn't hurt! For taking screen shots about the best advice I've got is having the quiz be proctored/monitored in a computer lab or classroom.

Hope this helps!

Kona

View solution in original post