Feature Flag updates?

kroeninm
Community Champion

I was spending some time getting up to date on New Quizzes this summer to see if it's something we can start using more in the future and to develop our timeline for transitioning.  I find myself a bit overwhelmed with multiple discussion boards, timelines, transition pages, transparency pages, blog postings, etc. so I apologize if I am totally missing the answer to this.  

From what I can see there are the feature flags which are a critical aspect of an institution's rollout timeline so they can control when some of the key migration steps are pushed to faculty - it's usually a push/pull when we move to a new tool.

Are there ETA's on when we can use any of the feature flags in production, or are they already available in production?  I didn't see the ETA listed in the feature flag page, transparency page, in the timeline it sounds like they are available now?  I'd love to start timeline-ing but we'll need to know when the feature flags are available to do so accurately.  I wasn't sure if maybe the feature flags page was not yet updated or if the timeline is outdated.

Thanks for confirming!

Melanie

0 Likes