New Quizzes has only EXT tool for me to use. It used to contain a great deal of options and none is given. What do I do?

kayser
Community Explorer

Hi,

When New Quizzes was first open, many new quiz choices were available to build.

Now there is no build site... literally the only tool available to me is EXT Tool for outside user software sites.

NONE of this below is available to me. I am told that only New Quizzes will be available in the FALL 2024. I need help!!

New Quizzes is a quiz engine that integrates with Canvas and replaces the classic quizzes functionality. It offers a variety of features for instructors and students, including:
  • Question types
    New Quizzes offers more question types than Classic Quizzes, including hotspot, categorization, ordering, and stimulus content. Quizzes can include a mix of automatically and manually graded questions.
  • Duplication
    Instructors can duplicate quizzes, questions in quizzes, and questions in item banks.
  • Grading, moderation, and feedback
    Instructors can filter student attempts by status, give students accommodations, and award points for submitted answers when regrading a question.
  • Printing
    Instructors can print quizzes for students to take in person, print a student's quiz with the answers, or print an answer key for themselves.
  • Student features
    Students can pin questions for review, and quizzes can include access codes, time limits, and multiple attempts. Instructors can also restrict student result view so that students don't see how they did immediately. 

0 Likes