cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
watsokk
Surveyor II

I just learned how to make a badge in Canva and use Badgr to assign a badge after a module is complete. Where will the students see their badge on their Canvas page? 

How do I show badges I've earned? I have only one, and when I looked in the Canvas Guides, I am not able to follow the step by step directions because there is no jobs icon, notifications icon, and or  me profile icon in my profile settings, like in the example. There is nothing that says add badges anywhere that I can see in my profile. 

Thanks for your help if you know the answer!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for your response and the link you shared with me. I didn't realize I had to assign criteria to the module. Once I did that, I can see that badges have been awarded. It's good to know that I can trigger a badge check if they are not showing up! I appreciate your response!

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @watsokk ...

I don't have a ton of experience with the Badgr app for distributing badges to students, but I believe students would access any of their badges you've created (and that they've earned) by clicking on their "Account" button within Canvas, and then selecting "My Badges" ... at least, that's how it works for me.  Do you have a similar menu in your school's Canvas environment?  Since I assume you are the instructor, I do not believe it is possible to give yourself badges.  I'm not sure if you've already looked at this site, but it might be of help to you:  Checklist for Badging in Canvas Courses .

Please let Community members know if you have other questions about this...thanks!  Take care...be well.

Thank you for your response and the link you shared with me. I didn't realize I had to assign criteria to the module. Once I did that, I can see that badges have been awarded. It's good to know that I can trigger a badge check if they are not showing up! I appreciate your response!

View solution in original post

Tags (1)