cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
terra_whitlock
Community Member

How can students interact with my PowerPoint?

Basically I'm trying to recreate something I saw done with Google Slides in Google Classroom. My school uses Microsoft Office 365 and Canvas. I have a simple PowerPoint: the first 2 slides are instructions and the third slide is a workspace with a box to the side filled with elements to be dragged into the workspace (students will create equations to fit certain parameters).

I have successfully embedded the ppt into the assignment page, but that third slide is not interactive. I'd like students to be able to click on numbers and symbols and drag them over to create their equations. 

Thanks

3 Replies
lparker2
Surveyor

I'm wondering the exact same thing. For 1st graders think. Drag the number of apples to the tree as the number card reads. We have the PPT, but  don't know how to distribute it on Canvas for the students.

Allanbasket
Surveyor

I am making a slide show for https://wikipagemaker.com/ with power point and I am running into 2 problems. First the slides are not transitioning from one to another without me clicking on them. And next how do I get the music to play throughout all the slides? I have tried clicking on the custom animations and clicking on from beginning and its just not making a slideshow. What I get is when I play to preview is the first slide and the song starts. I have to click the arrow for it to go to the next slide and then there is no song. I have done this before and made slideshows but its been so long since I did it! Please help!!! Thanks in advance. Details an step by step would be appreciated!

Allanbasket
Surveyor

I am making a slide show with power point for https://wikipagemaker.com/ and I am running into 2 problems. First the slides are not transitioning from one to another without me clicking on them. And next how do I get the music to play throughout all the slides? I have tried clicking on the custom animations and clicking on from beginning and its just not making a slideshow. What I get is when I play to preview is the first slide and the song starts. I have to click the arrow for it to go to the next slide and then there is no song. I have done this before and made slideshows but its been so long since I did it! Please help!!! Thanks in advance. Details an step by step would be appreciated!